So have you heard of the new way to read Books online???
The way people read books have changed , now they read books online , instead of going to the library an wasting your time , you can just browse through the web , find the book , you want to read , and then you can download it and read , it does not matter if you are at home ,at work or at school , you can read all kinds of books as long as you have a computer and interenet conection.
But still many people find it hard to read books , simply because they migh not have the time to do so, or they are busy with their work , however these things should not put you down , and makes you turn away from reading your favourite book, just because you dont have the time to go downlad the book online or search for it , it does not mean you can not read it.
Now you can read your favourite book without going through all this trouble , you just have to go to DailyLit , and sign up for that service. Generally speaking DailyLit is a unique service that I think have a great future. The service is actually sends you daily installments of books via e-mail or RSS, which means now you can start reading your favourite books by email.
How to use the DailyLit service?
- Go to the DailyLit website
- Sgin up for a FREE account
- Choose your favourite book , or the book that you wan to read
- Choose the length of the installments that you wan to recieve
- Choose the days and when do you want to recieve your emails
- Websites Allowing You To Read Books In Instalments [For Free] (edugeek.net)
- 3 Great Sites That Help You Read Books By Email (makeuseof.com)